1. Be admitted to the Graduate Program in Biomedical Sciences.
(MD or medical imaging program students interested in research and education)
1. In order to join the GSA, all candidates must be approved through the GSA admissions committee
2. Candidates cannot and will not be subjected to any type of discrimination upon admission.
3. The candidate must fill the membership application form during January or August.
4. In the application the candidate should describe or explain:
a. Interest in the education field.
b. The level at which the candidate would like to work (middle/high school or undergraduate)
c. Interest in outreach activities.
5. The admission committee will evaluate the qualification of the candidate to become a member.